Tuesday Trailcam Takes – Bush Pigs, A first for my camera

This weeks trailcam update is only in images. The camera was set on hybrid-mode, which is meant to take images and videos. I assume, because the batteries were flat it only took images.

I put the camera out at one of the pans on the farm, no that there is finally water. It is a beautiful area and I also posted a picture on my Instagram of the pan. >>Pan on the farm  (If you are not following my Instagram yet, please do. I post updates on our life on an almost daily basis.)

Here are some of the pictures I found on my camera. My very first Bush Pigs, on the camera, that is. There is even a little one somewhere in the mix.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks update. Remember, we have a Facebook group with images from remote cameras all over Southern Africa. Come join the group if you want to find out what walking around behind our backs.

Trailcamming in Southern Africa

Advertisements

6 comments for “Tuesday Trailcam Takes – Bush Pigs, A first for my camera

1. February 26, 2019 at 12:38 pm

Ek het nog nooit ‘n bosvark in lewende lywe gesien nie.

Liked by 1 person

• February 26, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Ek het al, eenkeer, maar nog nie hier nie. Ons personeel het wel vertel hul is hier. Maar tog lekker om hul op my kamera te gevind het.

Liked by 1 person

2. February 26, 2019 at 12:53 pm

Very cool! I have yet to see a bushpig!!

Liked by 1 person

• February 26, 2019 at 6:02 pm

I have seen them once, in Karongwe near Hoedspruit, but only quickly and then they were gone.

3. February 26, 2019 at 6:56 pm

How very exciting!

Liked by 1 person

• February 26, 2019 at 7:40 pm

Jip! I actually also found two white-tailed mongooses, but I couldn’t find the memory card. 🙈