Tuesday Trailcam-takes: Exploring a new part of the farm…

I put my trail-camera up on another part of the farm, which I haven’t really explored yet. I found Porcupine dung on the way there, but the whole week my camera only captured a Common duiker twice and one Chacma baboon. Yesterday, just as I thought as must move my camera to a new spot I found three animals passed the trailcam the previous night. Some Bushpigs that aren’t really visible well, a Porcupine (finally!!) and it put up quite a parade and another Civet. It shows, sometimes you just need to have patience and a little bit of luck!

Enjoy my gallery of the weeks highlights below:

Thank you for popping in. Follow my blog for this and more country lifestyle stories from the Govuro district in Mozambique and Southern Africa.

Remember to join our Facebook group: Trailcamming in Southern Africa to see more awesome trailcam finds.

7 comments for “Tuesday Trailcam-takes: Exploring a new part of the farm…

1. April 16, 2019 at 8:55 am

Some of these are marvellous pictures. I really enjoy seeing the porcupine and the civet – one sees them so rarely during the day.

Liked by 1 person

• April 16, 2019 at 10:56 am

Thank you! I really enjoyed the Porcupine.. I would love the see the Civet in real life as they seem to be so common here!

2. April 16, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Fantastiese foto’s van die ystervark en dit maak mens opgewonde dat jy ‘n sivet ook gesien het…sjoe!

Liked by 1 person

• April 16, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Die ystervark het mooi saamgespeel! Hier is so baie Siwette. Ek neem amper op elke plek waar ek die kamera los hulle af!

Liked by 1 person

3. April 17, 2019 at 2:35 am

I would never have thought that so much wildlife remains in rural Mozambique after the devastating civil war, so it really is wonderful to see all that your camera-traps are recording!

Liked by 1 person

• April 17, 2019 at 1:31 pm

We thought exactly the same before we arrived here! We were pleasantly surprised. Poaching stays a problem!

Liked by 1 person